Monday 15 April 2013

Crochet women's wear top free pattern

Here is a pretty cute elegant top for women...the symbol pattern for it is written below.
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/tanya_belyakova/post211614051/
3-0 = (492x700, 232Kb)
Here are the dimensions of the shirt...

Take note of the little detail at the top of the shirt...don't forget to add that at the end... start from the top and work down. you can also do the pineapple pattern first where you see the chain and then the pineapple pattern then add the top part on it... up to you. Enjoy~

5 comments:

  1. am trying to crochet this tunic and someone please provide some added explanation on how the pattern is worked thanks much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washington Post (blog) - ‎5 hours ago‎
    Throughout my career, I've found myself presenting in meetings where I am one of only two women. At some point in those meetings, when I get the opportunity, I ask my colleagues, “Would you please point out something that's really wrong in this room?
    CNBC - ‎5 hours ago‎
    Recently I was asked about the business case for having more women in senior roles. I paused, not because it was a difficult question but because I had hoped that we had moved beyond this. We provide best quality Mens clothing online, Cheap mens clothing, Women's fashion clothing, Women Clothing Online, Women's tops online and Best women skirts


    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice top.........especially the pattern....it is stunning......Thank you fro sharing.......keep sharing more
    Buy Clothes Online Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennoch sagen Mode-Beobachter und regelmäßige Käufer, dass große Marken nicht die Bedürfnisse von Plus-Size-Kunden außerhalb einiger weniger Fachhändler erfüllen. damenkleidung große größen

    ReplyDelete